EGLISE SAINT VICTOR
LA GRIGONNAIS

Church dating from 1859-1876 and built in Nozay stone

CHAPELLE SAINT JULIEN
BOUVRON

15th century chapel, restored in the 20th century

CHÂTEAU ET HARAS DU PONT HUS
PETIT-MARS

Stud farm and castle of "Pont Hus" at Petit-Mars

MAQUIS DE SAFFRÉ
SAFFRE

Former place of resistance during the Second World War, the "Maquis of Saffré" is now a place of...

CHAPELLE SAINTE-ANNE.
CASSON

Chapel Sainte-Anne in Casson

CHAPELLE NOTRE DAME DES DONS
TREILLIERES

In Treillières, the Dons chapel was restored in 1460 by François II, Duke of Brittany and the...

MAQUIS DE LA MAISON ROUGE
LES TOUCHES

Maquis "La maison rouge"

STÈLE AUX AVIATEURS
GRANDCHAMPS-DES-FONTAINES

Stele of memory in Grandchamps des Fontaines

LAVOIR DE L’ESPACE MARCEL POULIZAC
VIGNEUX-DE-BRETAGNE

Rehabilitation of the washing place of “l’Espace Marcel Poulizac”

FONTAINE SAINT-MARTIN
VIGNEUX-DE-BRETAGNE

Saint Martin Fountain located in Vigneux.

MOULIN DES PLACES - SAINT MARS DU DESERT
SAINT-MARS-DU-DESERT

This Mill in Saint Mars du Desert became an electricity generation plant

EGLISE NOTRE DAME
LE GAVRE

Notre Dame church at the Gâvre

CHÂTEAU DU PORT MULON
NORT-SUR-ERDRE

The castle "Port Mulon" was built in the 18th century

CHATEAU DE BLAIN - MONUMENT HISTORIQUE
BLAIN

Groulaie chateau: Powerful yesterday, still impressive today

LA CHAPELLE DE LA CERISERAIE
SAINT-MARS-DU-DESERT

This place, located on a small hill, is composed of a chapel and a mill.

CHÂTEAU DU HAUT GESVRES
TREILLIERES

Built in 1837, the castle of Haut-Gesvres, was the residence of rich owners.

PONT DE SUCE-SUR-ERDRE
SUCE-SUR-ERDRE

The bridge was built between 1869 and 1871.

PONT SAINT GEORGES
NORT-SUR-ERDRE

Saint Georges Bridge

CHAPELLE SAINT ROCH
BLAIN

Chapel Saint Roch in Blain

GROTTE DE LOURDES
PETIT-MARS

Grotto of Lourdes in the campaign of Petit Mars

L'ENCLOS
NOZAY

Former church listed Historic Monument

MOULIN DE CAUSSAC
FAY-DE-BRETAGNE

Moulin de Caussac in restoration

LA COUR GAILLARD
SUCE-SUR-ERDRE

Court Gaillard (XVIth century), located in the city centre

CALVAIRE DU VALAIS
VIGNEUX-DE-BRETAGNE

This small calvary was erected in 1868 on the southern outskirts of La Paquelais

MOULIN DE FOUCRE
NOTRE-DAME-DES-LANDES

Old windmill restored in Notre Dame des Landes

MOULIN DES BUTTES
LES TOUCHES

Mill "Des Buttes"

STATUE NOTRE DAME DE BOULOGNE
NORT-SUR-ERDRE

The artist Jean Freour realized the statue "Notre Dame de Boulogne"

LA CHAPELLE DE RECOUVRANCE
CASSON

Chapel of Recouvrance called before the shepherds' chapel.

MONUMENT DE LA REDDITION
BOUVRON

In memory of the event which marked the end of the Second World War in Europe

CROIX DE MÉRIMONT
FAY-DE-BRETAGNE

The "Croix de Mérimont" located in Fay-de-bretagne

EGLISE SAINT-LOUIS
CASSON

Saint-Louis Church in Casson

CHAPELLE DE LA MAGDELEINE
LE GAVRE

12th century chapel, rebuilt in the early 19th century

CHÂTEAU DE LA TOUCHE
NOZAY

Private castle, listed historical monument

CHAPELLE SAINT ANDRE
BOUVRON

Chapel built in the 12th century on the site of the original primitive chapel

CHAPELLE NOTRE-DAME-DES-FONTAINES
GRANDCHAMPS-DES-FONTAINES

Chapel Notre-Dame-des-Fontaines in Grandchamps.

LE MOULIN NEUF
VIGNEUX-DE-BRETAGNE

Built in 1702, this mill is open to the public in Vigneux de Bretagne

MOULIN DE LAUNAY
PETIT-MARS

Mill of Rochettes

CROIX " LE GRAND CALVAIRE"
VIGNEUX-DE-BRETAGNE

This small calvary was implanted in 1868 on the southern outskirts of La Paquelais

FONTAINE NOTRE-DAME-DE-BONNES-NOUVELLES
LA CHEVALLERAIS

Notre-Dame-de-Bonne-Nouvelle Fountain at the Chevallerais

CHAPELLE SAINT GERMAIN
VAY

Small chapel of Gothic and Romanesque style.

EGLISE SAINT MÉLAINE
LES TOUCHES

The Church of Saint Mélaine with the statue of Santiago de Compostela

EGLISE SAINT MARTIN
FAY-DE-BRETAGNE

The Church of Saint Martin

EGLISE SAINT CHRISTOPHE
NORT-SUR-ERDRE

Saint Christophe neo-Gothic church in Nort sur Erdre is one of the largest in the department

ECLUSE DE QUIHEIX
NORT-SUR-ERDRE

"Quiheix" Number 2, lock of the Nantes-Brest canal

MANOIR DE LA COUR MORTIER
BLAIN

15th century mansion