Small chapel of Gothic and Romanesque style.
Address Boulevard Saint Germain 44170 VAY
Former church listed Historic Monument
Address 25 rue du Vieux Bourg 44170 NOZAY
19th century church.
Address Place de l'Eglise 44810 LA CHEVALLERAIS
12th century chapel, rebuilt in the early 19th century
Address La Magdeleine 44130 LE GAVRE
This place, located on a small hill, is composed of a chapel and a mill.
Address Route de Chateaubriant 44850 SAINT-MARS-DU-DESERT
Calvary in Les Touches, built in 1926, renovated in 2004, with a beautiful view
Address Mont Juillet 44390 LES TOUCHES
Court Gaillard (XVIth century), located in the city centre
Address Grande Rue 44240 SUCE-SUR-ERDRE
Chapel of Recouvrance called before the shepherds' chapel.
Address Route d'Héric 44390 CASSON
15th century chapel, restored in the 20th century
Address Gavalais 44130 BOUVRON
Chapel built in the 12th century on the site of the original primitive chapel
Address Le Châtel 44130 BOUVRON
Notre Dame church at the Gâvre
Address rue de l'église 44130 LE GAVRE
Saint Christophe neo-Gothic church in Nort sur Erdre is one of the largest in the department
Address Place de l'Eglise 44390 NORT-SUR-ERDRE
Chapel Notre-Dame-des-Fontaines in Grandchamps.
Address 44119 GRANDCHAMPS-DES-FONTAINES
Saint-Louis Church in Casson
Address 44390 CASSON
The Church of Saint Mélaine with the statue of Santiago de Compostela
Address Place de l'Eglise 44390 LES TOUCHES
Church dating from 1859-1876 and built in Nozay stone
Address Place de l'Eglise 44170 LA GRIGONNAIS
Chapel Saint Roch in Blain
Address lieu-dit Saint Roch 44130 BLAIN
The Church of Saint Martin
Address 44130 FAY-DE-BRETAGNE
In Treillières, the Dons chapel was restored in 1460 by François II, Duke of Brittany and the father of the Duchess Anne.
Address 44119 TREILLIERES
Chapel Sainte-Anne in Casson